YouTube Website Not Loading, How To Fix YouTube Website Not Loading?
by Sona Krishnan | Updated Oct 08, 2022
Youtube is an online video-creating and sharing social media platform founded by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim on February 14, 2005. Google owns Youtube, and its headquarters is in San Bruno, California. Youtube is one of the most visited websites with millions of users and is the second most visited website after Google Search. It has more than 2.5 billion monthly users, and videos were uploaded double the amount they watched. Susan Diane Wojcicki is the CEO of youtube.
YouTube Website Not Loading
Millions of users use Youtube, and they are facing issues and have reported that the youtube website is not loading. Many of its users have no idea what causes the issue. Mostly the issue is due to the slow and poor network connection. Here are a few tips to resolve the issue. Follow the instructions below to help fix the Youtube Website Not Loading.
Youtube Website Not Working
Youtube is the largest online social video platform, with more than 2.5 billion users monthly. It has many content creators who create videos and upload them to this platform. Sometimes Youtube users face issues with the website not working. To know the solution to fix the problem, follow the instructions below to resolve the issue.
How to Fix Youtube Website Not Loading?
Here are some of the best ways to fix the YouTube website not loading.
Open YouTube app
Check your device storage
Check Youtube’s servers
Clear all your browser caches and cookies
Try another browser
Disable browser extensions
Checking your internet connection
Block CDN Address
1. Check Your Device Storage
Check the available free space on your device and clear it off to fix the issue. Make sure your device has enough storage to fix the youtube website not loading.
2. Check Youtube’s Servers
Try checking youtube website servers if you are facing a youtube not loading issue. To check its servers, you can use third-party sites like Downdetector. Their team will give information about the current status of websites and the problems that occurred for the past 24 hours.
3. Clear All Your Browser Caches And Cookies
Browsers use temporary data called caches and cookies to improve their performance, which will also cause the youtube website not to load. You can clear caches and cookies by opening App settings and selecting storage use, Clear data, and Clear caches to delete temporary files.
4. Try Another Browser
If the YouTube website is not working on your browser, try using another browser. Browsers use different engines to render content to websites, so if the Youtube website is not loading, try another browser that may work without problems.
5. Disable Browser Extensions
Browser extensions can interfere with how websites work and cause them not to load. If you have browser extensions installed, try to disable them and see if the YouTube website is loading.
6. Checking Your Internet Connection
If you frequently have a YouTube website not loading, check your internet connection. The poor network also does not the load youtube website. It would be best to have a high-speed and stable internet connection to fix the issue.
8. Block CDN Address
CDN, known as Content Delivery Networks, is the network service used by your device when you watch online videos. It may cause issues in your device, so blocking the CDN address is better. After blocking CDN addresses, go back to YouTube and see if it is now working.
Youtube Website Not Loading: Related Searches
Youtube Website Not Loading
Youtube Website Not Working
Fix Youtube Website Not Loading
Youtube website Not Loading - FAQs
Youtube was founded by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim.
Susan Diane Wojcicki is the CEO of youtube.
Youtube headquarters is located in San Bruno, California.
Youtube was launched on February 14, 2005.
- Check your device storage
- Check Youtube’s servers
- Clear all your browser caches and cookies
- Try another browser
- Disable browser extensions
- Checking your internet connection
- Block CDN Address
- Xbox One Controller Connected But Not Working, How To Fix Xbox Controller Connected But Not Working?
- Venmo App Not Working How to Fix Venmo App Not Working Issue?
- How To Fix SSL Handshake Failed Error Code 525? Know More Details About SSL Handshake Failed Error Code 525
- Spotify Not Working On PC, How To Fix Spotify Not Working On PC?
- Chat GPT Server Status, How To Check Chat GPT Server Status?
- Gamestop App Not Working How to Fix Gamestop App Not Working Issue?
- Messenger App Not Working How to Fix Messenger App Not Working Issue?
- Vitality App Not Working How to Fix Vitality App Not Working Issue?
- Globe At Home App Not Working How to Fix Globe At Home App Not Working Issue?
- National Lottery App Not Working How to Fix National Lottery App Not Working Issue?