Words like 'tapasya' and 'puja' do not suit Rahul: Tarun Chugh - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 09, 2023
Chugh added that those who opposed India's culture, values and cultural heritage for decades have now become devout devotees, but the people were familiar with their harsh realities.
Hitting back at the Congress and Rahul Gandhi, Chugh said that those whose history is full of arrogance, tyranny, Emergency, nepotism, fraud, corruption and loot, do not like 'tapasya' and 'puja'.
Taking a jibe at the statements regarding Gandhi's candidature for the Prime Minister's post, Chugh termed him as the prince of Disney World and said that the opposition party leaders who did not even participate in the Bharat Jodo Yatra, would never be united for this.
Responding to Kharge's statement about Ram Mandir and Ramrajya, Chugh claimed that the Congress got agitated whenever someone talked about Ayodhya and Ram Mandir.
He said that they have been in a state of panic as they have always opposed its construction.
On Kharge's statement of worshiping Modi, Chugh said that the PM is and would remain the hero of crores of Indians.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time