Woman kills her 3 kids, hangs self over family dispute in K'taka - Mandya (Karnataka) News
by IANS | Updated Dec 02, 2022
The deceased have been identified as 30-year-year old Usna Kausar, a resident of Hole Beedi in Maddur town and her children -- 7-year-old Harris, daughters Aalisa (4) and Fathima (2).
According to police, Usna Kausar was married to a car mechanic, Akeel.
On the fateful day, she mixed poison with the food that she gave to her children. Afterwards she had ended her life, said the police.
Usna Kausar worked at a nursing home in Maddur town. The husband and wife often quarrelled over a family dispute.
The incident took place on Thursday night and it came to light on Friday. The police visited the spot and have taken up the investigation.
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM