Woman held in Goa with 6 kg ganja - Panaji News
by IANS | Updated Dec 01, 2022
The arrested individual has been identified as Muskan Karuwa, 19, a resident of Jharkhand.
She was apprehended after the Anti-Narcotic Cell of Goa Police led by Deputy Superintendent of Police Nerlon Albuquerque conducted a raid near Karmali Railway Station, Tiswadi in North Goa.
Police said the raid was a follow-up of a case that was earlier registered by the Anti Narcotic Cell on November 26.
Three persons were previously arrested at Ponda in South Goa for possessing drugs.
While questioning them, some vital clues were obtained by the police, which helped them to nab the accused woman from Jharkhand.
- Car owner hits parking attendant with bat in Delhi
- Lok Sabha adjourned amid Oppn's protests over Adani issue
- Maha MLC poll results: MVA wins 3, BJP & independent bag 1 each (Ld)
- J'khand CM lashes out at Centre, Governor over domicile policy
- BSF shoots down Pakistani drone in Punjab; heroin seized
- Man held for strangling wife in Ghaziabad, burying body near pond
- Cattle scam: Anubrata Mondal's judicial custody extended by 14 days
- Telangana a role model for entire country: Governor Tamilisai
- SC issues notice to Centre on pleas against blocking of BBC documentary
- SC may get five judges soon; Centre says new appointments coming through