What Happened To Randy Orton WWE? Why Is Randy Orton Not Wrestling?
by V Gomala Devi | Updated Nov 26, 2022
What Happened To Randy Orton WWE?
Randal Orton is a famous American professional wrestler. Randy was last seen in May earlier this year when the Viper and Matt Riddle took on The Usos in a tag team championship unification match. When RK-Bro could not win the game, they had to suffer a beatdown at the hands of Bloodline. This was the reason for writing Randy off TV programming, as he required time off for a back injury.
Why Is Randy Orton Not Wrestling?
When reports claim that the company feared surgery on Randy's back, it is unknown when the Viper will return to the ring. After his injury, developments claimed Randy would be out of action for the rest of 2022. Previously, Fightful Select reported that he was believed to get work done on his back before being taken off TV. WWE's actual plans could have seen Randy challenging Roman Reigns for the WWE universal championship at SummerSlam 2022. But, Randy was replaced by Brock Lesnar, who competed at SummerSlam against the reigning champion in a "Last Man Standing" match.
Randy Orton In WWE
Randy and Roman are two of the most powerful rivals in WWE. The Tribal Chief cost Randy the title match in May and he also led the post-match assault, resulting in the latter being sidelined from the action.
With Roman Reigns almost overpowering everyone in WWE, Ric believes a returning Randy might be the dancing partner for Roman at WrestleMania next year.
Randy Orton Injury
Since May this year, Randy has been out of action from WWE. He suffered a back injury while in the middle of a successful partnership with Matt, as the "RK-Bro." The tag team was on its 2nd reign as the Raw Tag Team champions.
Image Source: Twitter
What Happened To Randy WWE?
On his last TV appearance, on the May 20 episode of Friday Night SmackDown, the RK-Bro actually dropped their titles to The Usos. While he continues to recover from the back injury, Randy is being linked with reports which reveal WWE's concern about him. Randy Orton is one of the most loved players in WWE. He has many fans around the globe. He is also known as "The Viper."
What Happened To Randy Orton WWE - FAQ
Since May this year, Randy has been out of action from WWE. He suffered a back injury while in the middle of a successful partnership with Matt, as the "RK-Bro."
Randy Orton is a famous American professional wrestler and also an actor
World Wrestling Entertainment is the full form of WWE
No. He is not leaving WWE now
He is a famous American professional wrestler.
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Still Alive? What Happened To Gina Lollobrigida?
- Is Kriss Akabusi Married: Who Is Kriss Akabusis Wife?
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Married? Gina Lollobrigida Husband, Son, Kids, Family
- Molly Qerim Ethnicity, How Old Is Molly Qerim? Molly Qerim Rose Husband, Kids, Bio
- Is CJ Harris Married? Check Here For CJ Harris Wife, Parents, Bio, Family, And More
- Is Kay Ivey Married? Know Kay Ivey Husband, Age, Net Worth, And More
- What Happened To George Pell, Is George Pell Married?
- Livetopia New Update, Livetopia New Update Secret, Twitter And More
- Who Is Austin Butler Dating? Austin Butler And Kaia Gerber Relationship Timeline
- How To Watch Super Bowl 2023 Without Cable? What Channel Is Super Bowl On 2023?