What Happened To Delilah On NCIS? Why Did Delilah Leave NCIS?
by Ashnath Jeba | Updated Dec 08, 2022
Who Is Delilah On NCIS?
Delilah Fielding is a fictional character from the American TV series NCIS which is about the special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. Delilah’s first appearance in the show was in the episode ‘Whiskey Tango Foxtrot,’ which is the first episode of Season 11 and the 235th episode of the whole series. She was an employee of the Department of Defense and is the wife of Timothy McGee, who is a special agent in NCIS. They got married in season 14. She has two children named Morgan and John McGee II in the series. Timothy mentioned that she is specialized in web and information security.
What Happened To Delilah On NCIS?
Delilah Fielding was introduced in the series in season 11. In an episode called ‘Kill Chian’ in season 11, she got injured in her spine in a terrorist bomb attack. She was paralyzed due to that injury and ended up in a wheelchair. Despite her disability, she rose up and took control of her life. She was dating the special agent Timothy McGee and married him in season 14. After that they had twins. After that, her appearance in the series decreased. After a long time, she was mentioned in the recent episode of season 20 called ’Higher Education’ aired on December 5, that she is connected to a college student’s death.
Why Did Delilah Leave NCIS?
Following the incident of the terrorist attack, Delilah was paralyzed, and she was seen leaving NCIS for pursuing her dream job in Dubai. However, she didn’t actually leave the show, she returned again on season 12, helping the NCIS in a case. Later she married Timothy in the show, and her appearances decreased in the show. But she was seen and mentioned in some episodes after that.
Did Delilah Die In NCIS?
Delilah Fielding was not appearing in the recent episodes of NCIS, which made people think that teh character might be dead. Her character is not dead, and she survived the horrific terrorist attack which led to a permanent spinal injury. Later she got married and had two children. She is not seen in many episodes after that, but she was mentioned in episode 9 of season 20.
How Many Actresses Have Played Delilah On NCIS?
The character of Delilah Fielding was played by only one actress who is an American actress named Margo Harshman. She is known for her roles in the series Even Stevens, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Father and some other movies. She has been playing the role of Delilah since 2013.
What Happened To Delilah On NCI - FAQs
Delilah was an employee of the Department of Defense in the show NCIS.
Delilah’s husband is Timothy McGee, who is a special agent in NCIS.
Delilah has two children.
Margo Harshman played the role of Deliah.
NCIS is an American police procedural television series.
- Hogwarts Legacy Voice Actors, Who Are The Voice Actors In Hogwarts Legacy?
- Maplestory M Patch Notes, Maplestory M Maintenance, Classes, And More
- Disney Twisted Wonderland Voice Actors, Disney Twisted Wonderland Voice Cast And Disney Twisted Wonderland Characters
- The Division 2 Title Update 17 Patch Notes: When Is Division 2 Title Update 17 Release Date?
- Night Court Cast 2023 And Characters, Plot, Summary, And Premiere Date
- Twitterrific Not Working, How To Fix Twitterrific Not Working?
- Chingiz Allazov Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Parents, Girl Friend, Carrer, and More
- Kayo Not Loading, How To Reset Kayo App On Tv?
- How To Fix Warzone 2 Error Code 2012? Warzone 2 Error Code 2012
- Brain Teaser: Can You Find The 8 Among The 9s Within 15 Seconds? Test Your Vision