Vishal Bhardwaj was operating on three planes of a father, writer and producer on 'Kuttey' - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Dec 20, 2022
While talking to the media on the sidelines of the trailer launch of 'Kuttey' in Mumbai on Tuesday, the 'Haider' helmer was visibly happy given his son's film's trailer released to a thunderous applause from all quarters.
The composer-director-screenwriter said during the press conference, "I was operating on three different planes of a father, a writer and a producer on 'Kuttey'."
Juggling three tasks wasn't easy for him and the nervousness was compounded because he had vowed to not visit the film's set in order to let his son follow his instincts as a director.
"Maine kasam khaayi thi ki main is film ke shoot pe ek din bhi nahi jaaunga. So, I was very nervous during the course of the filming. But, I'm happy with the output and hope the audience loves the film upon its release", he added.
- Steve McQueen explains why '12 Years A Slave' wasn't screened at White House
- Comedian Navin Prabhakar gets serious in Marathi film 'Soham'
- Neeharika Roy excited about her sari look in 'Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam...'
- 'Pathaan' is unstoppable, collects Rs 429 crore worldwide in 4 days
- In 'Dear Ishq', Niyati Fatnani plays an editor in love with classics
- 'BB16': Archana Gautam slams Shalin for his behaviour post Tina's exit
- 'Shark Tank 2' judge Namita Thapar slams weight loss pitch, calls it 'fake'
- Karan Johar says 'K3G' title track fulfilled his dream of working with Lata, Big B
- Pankaj Tripathi talks about challenges of playing Sultan in 'GoW'
- Rakul is grateful for audience appreciation on 'Chhatriwali'