Vicky Kaushal reaches 'city no. 10' to shoot for 'Sam Bahadur' - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
Without revealing the city's name, Vicky took to Instagram, where he shared a selfie and wrote: "Touchdown city no.10... Time to meet Sam again!"
In the image, he is seen sitting in a plane looking outside the window dressed in a grey sweatshirt paired with a baseball cap and sunglasses.
The film also stars Sanya Malhotra as Sam Manekshaw's wife Silloo and Fatima Sana Shaikh as former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
'Sam Bahadur' is based on the life of India's first Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw, and his career in the Indian Army over four decades and multiple wars.
Directed by Meghna Gulzar, the film also stars Neeraj Kabi, Edward Sonnenblick, Richard Bhakti Klein, Saqib Ayub and Krishna Kant Singh Bundela, among others.
- 'Pathaan' crosses Rs 700 crore worldwide in 9 days
- 'Tere Pyaar Mein' from Ranbir-Shraddha's 'Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar' was shot across 8 Spanish locations
- 'King of Kotha' second look poster celebrates 11 years of Dulquer in filmdom
- Armaan Malik releases three new versions of his hit track 'Sun Maahi'
- Kavvin Dave, Sunita Rajwar to host interactive game show 'Bzinga'
- Ellie Bamber plays Kate Moss in new film based on her relationship with Lucian Freud
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu shares photo dump from a busy January
- Ellie Goulding's 'Like A Saviour' has pulsating baseline with 80s-style synth
- Roman Polanski's 'The Palace' under consideration for Cannes, Venice film fests
- Manoj Bajpayee is chuffed with response to 'Joram' at Rotterdam Film Fest