Vande Bharat train collides with cattle in Gujarat - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Dec 02, 2022
A railway official said that the train's front panel got slightly damaged due to the collision on Thursday evening. The train started running on this route two months ago, in September.
According to the Railways, the incident took place near crossing gate number 87 between Udvada and Vapi at around 6.23 p.m.
The train proceeded towards its destination at 6.35 p.m. after halting for some minutes.
The Railway authorities said that no passenger was hurt in the accident.
The train has been involved in similar incidents before.
On October 29, the Vande Bharat train rammed into a bull. In another incident on October 6, the train collided with cattle which damaged to its front part.
- 'Don't make us take a hard stand', SC warns Centre on delaying judges' transfer
- Man arrested in Goa for possessing amphetamine
- K'taka Cong swings into action; chief says party will 'comfortably win' elections
- Car owner hits parking attendant with bat in Delhi
- Lok Sabha adjourned amid Oppn's protests over Adani issue
- Maha MLC poll results: MVA wins 3, BJP & independent bag 1 each (Ld)
- J'khand CM lashes out at Centre, Governor over domicile policy
- BSF shoots down Pakistani drone in Punjab; heroin seized
- Man held for strangling wife in Ghaziabad, burying body near pond
- Cattle scam: Anubrata Mondal's judicial custody extended by 14 days