UP: Woman raped, kids plead for mercy - Shamli News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
According to the FIR, the main accused, Mohd Shehzad, 25, whom the victim knew, offered the the woman and her children a lift in his car.
Two of his accomplices were also inside the vehicle.
Once the woman and her children boarded the car, Shehzad drove to an isolated place and forcibly took the woman inside the abandoned house and raped her while the other two men stood guard outside with her children.
When some passers-by spotted the children and asked them what they were doing at the place, the two men fled.
SHO Pankaj Tyagi said: "The woman was sent for medical examination. The three men have been booked under IPC sections 376 (rape) and 120B (criminal conspiracy). The accused are absconding but teams have been deployed to arrest them at the earliest."
- Punjab ex-minister Dharamsot arrested
- In process of finalising online gaming regulations, Centre to Delhi HC
- ADGP Kashmir reviews security scenario in Baramulla
- K'taka generates nearly 50% of country's renewable energy: Bommai
- Not above law just because one is a constitutional authority, says SC
- 846 domestic, 458 international flights delayed at IGI airport in Dec-Jan
- Telangana Congress chief launches padyatra (Ld, correcting para 5)
- Rajsamand MP Diya Kumari meets Rly Minister in Delhi
- 'If you ignore hate crime, it will come for you': SC on delay in FIR in 2021 Noida case
- CBI arrests 3 in bribe case; Rs 1.02 cr recovered (Lead)