UP Minister slams Bihar counterpart for remarks on Ramcharitmanas - Jhansi (Uttar Prdesh} News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
She said, "He does not know about Ramcharitmanas. Those who do not have knowledge about their sacred scriptures, can give no better statement. He has spoken as per his limited wisdom. They do not know that Ramcharitmans teaches us humanity and socialism."
Chandrashekhar had recently said that "Ramcharitmanas spreads hatred in society".
The RJD leader had made the remarks when he was addressing the 15th convocation ceremony of Nalanda open university. Bihar Governor Phagu Chouhan was also present at the event.
The statement has drawn the ire of saints in Ayodhya.
Mahant Paramhans Das of Tapasvi Chhavni has announced a reward of Rs 10 crore on the education minister of Bihar.
He said that whoever brings Bihar Education Minister Chandrashekhar's tongue will be given a reward of Rs 10 crore. He said that such a minister should be sacked immediately.
Acharya Satyendra Das, the chief priest of Ram Janmabhoomi temple, has also expressed strong displeasure over this statement.
He said that if action is not taken against the minister, the saints and seers will not remain silent.
Jagadguru Paramhans Acharya has also demanded the dismissal of the minister from his post and said that the whole country is hurt by the minister's statement.
He has asked the minister to apologise for his remarks and said that the Ramcharitmanas is a book that connects people and establishes humanity.
- Kuldeep Yadav 2.0 could be India's X-factor against Australia
- Woman professor molested by bike-borne men in Kerala
- Andhra hostel warden dies of shock after student kills self
- Gujarat mob lynching: 5 cops suspended for dereliction of duty
- Cong targets govt's friends with benefits, slams MGNREGA budget cut
- BJP mega campaign eyes political benefits of Budget's Saptarishi
- Gehlot red flags cuts in Ministry of Agriculture and MGNREGA budgets
- Bihar politicos reduce 'Special State' status demand to post-Budget ritual
- 'Raw deal' to Telangana gives BRS fresh ammunition to attack BJP
- AAP raps FM: Delhi's gets Rs 325 cr despite paying Rs 1.78L cr in direct taxes