UP govt to provide vocational training to school girls - Lucknow News
by IANS | Updated Dec 04, 2022
Training partners of the Skill Development Mission will offer training in related trades.
The initiative will start in the upgraded Kasturba Balika Vidyalayas of the state.
Vijay Kiran Anand, Director General of School Education, has issued an order directing Kasturba Balika Vidyalayas to ensure the participation of all girl students with this programme.
The order also states that meetings will be held to generate awareness about the value of vocational training at the community level.
This will be done with cooperation from the district school inspector, principal and district coordinator of Skill Development Mission, district basic education officer, and district coordinator of girl education.
According to Rajeev Yadav, Assistant Director of the Skill Development Mission, "A total of 54 Kasturba Balika Vidyalayas have been notified. Training in these schools will soon begin. The registration procedure has begun."
"Under the programme, the responsibility to teach girls has been given to the training partners affiliated with us."
- Scattered light rain, snow in Kashmir
- Parliament proceedings likely to witness disruptions over Adani issue for 2nd day
- Amid demand for JPC on Adani, Manish Tewari moves adjournment notice on China
- Amid Adani row, Kharge calls opposition meet
- SIA raids underway in Srinagar
- Shailja Kaushal - From a diary keeper to award-winning writer
- Jharkhand: Rally, celebratory event in Dumka mark JMM's foundation day
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L