UP Congress leader booked for posting fake video - Lucknow News
by IANS | Updated Jan 17, 2023
BJP leader Shailendra Kumar Sharma lodged a complaint against Lalan Kumar for posting a "doctored" video of BJP national president J.P. Nadda with "highly objectionable" remarks in the voiceover, on Twitter.
Hazratganj SHO Akhilesh Mishra on Tuesday said that based on the complaint made by Sharma, an FIR under the IT Act was lodged against the named accused and a probe is underway.
"We have roped in the cyber cell for a detailed investigation," he said.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time