Ukraine's peace summit likely on Feb 24 - Kiev News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
The summit, which is due to be held under the mediation of United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, is expected to be held at the UN headquarters in New York, Bodnar was quoted by Ukrinform news agency as saying.
He thanked Turkey for the support for a Kiev-proposed plan on establishing peace in Ukraine, and its readiness to assist in its implementation, Xinhua news agency reported.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky put forward a 10-point peace plan for ending the Russia-Ukraine conflict at the G20 summit in Indonesia in November 2022.
- China confirms 'unintended' entry of airship into US airspace
- US Secy of State Blinken postpones China visit over spy balloon (Lead)
- US postpones Blinken's China trip over spy balloon
- Life gradually returns to Yemeni beach amid hopes of end of civil war
- Ahmadi worship place vandalised in Karachi
- Resumption of China's outbound travel to boost Malaysia's GDP, says economists
- Somalia gets hospital to provide treatment, care for security forces
- Macao gears up for mainland tour groups, eyes int'l tourist market
- British Sikh, who wanted to 'kill' Queen Elizabeth, pleads guilty
- No bias intimidation charges to be filed in NJ 'bulldozer incident'