UK foreign secretary banned from entering Russia - Moscow News
by IANS | Updated Jan 14, 2023
In addition to Cleverly, Secretary of State for Leveling Up, Housing and Communities and Minister for Intergovernmental Relations Michael Gove, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster Oliver Dowden, Minister without Portfolio Nadhim Zahawi, and Chief of the General Staff Patrick Sanders are also blacklisted, the ministry's spokesperson Maria Zakharova was quoted as saying by Xinhua news agency.
The Russian Foreign Ministry announced on Thursday a travel ban on 36 British citizens due to London's policy of confrontation against Russia.
The newly sanctioned include members of the cabinet of ministers, representatives of security services as well as journalists, the ministry said in a previous statement without disclosing their names.
- Police targeted in Peshawar mosque attack; toll mounts to 47
- Sikhs call for probe after N Carolina gurdwara vandalised
- Asif Ali Zardari sends Rs 10 bn legal notice to Imran Khan
- Phoebe Dynevor exits 'Bridgerton' season 3
- UAE Prez's Islamabad visit cancelled due to bad weather
- Imran to contest all 33 seats of National Assembly
- TTP claims responsibility for Peshawar mosque attack, toll rises to 32 (4th Ld)
- 28 killed, 150 injured in blast at Peshawar mosque (3rd Ld)
- 8 people shot dead at birthday party in S.Africa
- 19,740 road accidents reported in Sri Lanka last yr