Udit Narayan all set for track expressing his bond with grand-daughter - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Nov 27, 2022
He says: "This is a coincidence. Lalit Panditji called me one day and said that he wants to record a song with me. As I have worked with him in the past, I was like I have sung so many songs for you and wish to continue the same. Further, he went on to share the situation of the song and said the story is about a grandfather and granddaughter."
He remembers recording his all-time favourite tracks, 'Akele Hum Akele Tum' and 'Papa Kahte Hain', when his son Aditya was around 4-5 years old.
"The moment he said this, I swear I was so happy and remembered the time when Aditya was around 4-5 years old and together we sang 'I love you daddy' song (Akele Hum Akele Tum). God is creating such a screenplay that on the arrival of my granddaughter, I have got the opportunity to showcase that beautiful relationship through my voice," he adds.
The ace singer rose to fame with the movie 'Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak' in 1988 and after that there was no looking back for him and he continued to gain popularity in the era of 80s and 90s and even in 2000 with the movies such as 'Mela', 'Dhadkan', 'Lagaan', 'Veer-Zaara' and many more. He is appearing on the comedy-based reality show as a special guest along with Deepa Narayan, Aditya Narayan, and Shweta Agarwal.
He along with his wife Deepa Narayan, son Aditya Narayan, and his wife Shweta Agarwal are coming on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' as celebrity guests.
Aditya goes on to share about the changes he noticed in his father after his daughter was born.
Aditya adds: "He has changed quite a lot. He is not very expressive when it comes to his emotions. But through Tvisha, I'm seeing that he is becoming quite expressive. In fact when Tvisha was born, quite a funny thing happened and I felt it was so cute. When Shweta delivered the baby, papa came to the hospital, and usually, when you see your grandchild, you smile and try to hold the newborn, but when papa saw Tvisha, he clapped. I found it so cute."
'The Kapil Sharma Show' airs on Sony Entertainment Television.
- Kiara-Sid to reach Jaisalmer on Feb 5, families to arrive on Saturday
- Kiara, Sidharth to take 'saaat phere' at Jaisalmer's Suryagarh Palace
- Thalapathy Vijay's film No. 67 finally gets a name - 'LEO'
- Dino Morea showcases his football skills in Instagram Reel
- Aisha Ahmed recollects how people in Chandni Chowk thought Akshay Kumar is arriving to shoot 'Minus One: New Chapter'
- Shania Twain drops new album 'Queen of Me'
- Gippy Grewal's Punjabi film 'Honeymoon' completes 100 days in cinemas
- Paulo Coelho calls Shah Rukh 'king', 'legend'; SRK replies
- 'Pathaan' crosses Rs 700 crore worldwide in 9 days
- 'Tere Pyaar Mein' from Ranbir-Shraddha's 'Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar' was shot across 8 Spanish locations