Tyler Ulis Car Accident, What Happened To Tyler Ulis?
by C Hariharan | Updated Dec 01, 2022
Who Is Tyler Ulis?
Tyler Ulis was born on January 5, 1996, in Southfield, Michigan, USA. He was a Kentucky Wildcats basketball player in college. He was the team's top assist provider for Kentucky in 2015, was named to the SEC All-Freshman Team that year, and captained the 2014–15 Wildcats, who won their first 38 games before falling to Wisconsin in the NCAA semifinals. Ulis was named to the Southeastern Conference's Player of the Year and SEC Defensive Player of the Year as a sophomore and was named to the consensus first-team All-American team.
Tyler Ulis Car Accident
Tyler Ulis, a former Kentucky star, was hospitalized in February after being hit head-on by a vehicle traveling the wrong way on a highway in Michigan. His damaged ankle, broken foot, and broken wrists were all the result of an accident. After five months, he is still unable to walk without assistance.
What Happened To Tyler Ulis?
One of the shortest and possibly toughest players to ever put on the Kentucky uniform is Tyler Ulis. While playing basketball, the former first-team All-American sustained a number of injuries. But now, he's back to the game he enjoys, at least virtually. This week, the former Wildcat returned to Lexington to lead one of two skills camps at his former college residence. The first took place from June 29 to July 1 at Sports Center, while the second is slated for July 18–20. He has further camps planned for kids in Lima (Ohio) and Chicago.
Check here for Tyler Ulis' Interview
Image Source- Twitter
What Did Tyler Ulis Say About His Recovery?
As per On3, Ulis recently discussed his recuperation and his challenges with Jerry Tipton.
“They literally had to basically do everything for me,” Ulis said of his family. “Bring me food. Helping me get to the bathroom. Literally the last four months, I haven’t had to lift a finger. I couldn’t ask for a better group of people. My family was like a trauma team.”
Image Source- Twitter
Tyler Ulis Future Plan After His Recovery
According to On3, Ulis continued, saying that his goal is to return to the NBA, informing Tipton that he has no set timeframe but will eventually make it.
“My end goal is always the NBA,” Ulis wrote Tipton in a text message. “But at this point, I’m focusing on things off the court and taking it day by day. I don’t have a timetable. But I won’t play this season! So, whenever I’m healthy, whenever I can get reps and test my health, I will play!”
Good luck to Ulis as he strives to get up again.
Tyler Ulis Car Accident - FAQs
Tyler Ulis is 1.73 m tall.
He was a Kentucky Wildcats basketball player in college.
Tyler Ulis was born on January 5, 1996, in Southfield, Michigan, USA.
Tyler Ulis is an American.
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Still Alive? What Happened To Gina Lollobrigida?
- Is Kriss Akabusi Married: Who Is Kriss Akabusis Wife?
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Married? Gina Lollobrigida Husband, Son, Kids, Family
- Molly Qerim Ethnicity, How Old Is Molly Qerim? Molly Qerim Rose Husband, Kids, Bio
- Is CJ Harris Married? Check Here For CJ Harris Wife, Parents, Bio, Family, And More
- Is Kay Ivey Married? Know Kay Ivey Husband, Age, Net Worth, And More
- What Happened To George Pell, Is George Pell Married?
- Livetopia New Update, Livetopia New Update Secret, Twitter And More
- Who Is Austin Butler Dating? Austin Butler And Kaia Gerber Relationship Timeline
- How To Watch Super Bowl 2023 Without Cable? What Channel Is Super Bowl On 2023?