1. News » 
  2. National » 
  3. Two children electrocuted in UP district

Two children electrocuted in UP district

Two children were electrocuted to death when they came in contact with a live wire while playing.

Updated Jun 07, 2021 09:36 AM

Two children electrocuted in UP district

The incident took place in Jamuwaria village on Sunday evening.

The incident took place on Sunday when Firoz, 12, and Akrujama, 13, were playing on the terrace of a primary school in Gaura area where they accidently came in contact with a live electricity wire.

Both the children died on the spot, the police said.

Their bodies were handed over to the family members after post-mortem on Monday.

Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by FreshersLIVE.Publisher : IANS-Media