Twitter to now share ad revenue with Blue users: Musk - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Feb 04, 2023
In a tweet on Friday, Musk said: "Starting today, Twitter will share ad revenue with creators for ads that appear in their reply threads. To be eligible, the account must be a subscriber to Twitter Blue Verified."
Several users expressed their thoughts on Musk's post.
While one user asked, "what will the Twitter/Creator revenue split look like?", another commented, "how is this going to look logistically? An ad monetization dashboard for creators?"
In December last year, Twitter had updated the list of features for its Blue service, which mentioned that subscribers of the service will get "prioritised rankings in conversations".
The updated page also mentioned that subscribers can upload videos up to 60 minutes long from around the web at 1080p resolution and 2GB in file size, but also all videos must comply with the company's rules.
- Fire-Boltt introduces new smartwatch with 1.28-inch display
- Most Indians keen to explore virtual dating in Metaverse: Research
- Google Photos may soon get cloud backup support for Locked Folder
- AirTag helps track stolen car in US
- MediaTek unveils Helio G36 chip to power gaming smartphones in India
- Apple's iPhone 15, 15 Plus may feature new camera bump
- Android 14 may feature new settings for region-specific preferences
- India's PokerBaazi suffers security lapse, users' data exposed: Researcher
- Explained: Sun did not break off its chunk, just a normal solar activity
- Activists protest outside Twitter HQ in support of laid-off workers