Tubelight! Akshay Kumar's first look from 'Chhatrapati Shivaji' film gets trolled - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Dec 06, 2022
The shot which tracks Akshay essaying Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj also ahows a chandelier in the frame. Now, here's the catch. The chandelier has light bulbs installed throughout its rim. The reason behind the trolling is that bulbs were invented much after the tenure of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, who ruled from 1630 to 1680.
One user commented, "What was the cinematographer even thinking while lighting up that scene."
Another wrote, "The focus puller missed that by light' years."
Then there's one use who wrote, "They're making a period film and they messed up with the timeline. Some research would be good."
The good thing is that the makers can take a cue from social media and rectify the mistake in production provided they are open to feedbacks from the audience for whom they're making the film.
- Sidharth Malhotra reaches Jaisalmer, wedding functions to start on Feb 5
- Sid-Kiara wedding: 'No phone policy' announced
- Fan asks SRK box-office collections of 'Pathaan', actor replies with witty remark
- Kiara-Sid to reach Jaisalmer on Feb 5, families to arrive on Saturday
- Kiara, Sidharth to take 'saaat phere' at Jaisalmer's Suryagarh Palace
- Thalapathy Vijay's film No. 67 finally gets a name - 'LEO'
- Dino Morea showcases his football skills in Instagram Reel
- Aisha Ahmed recollects how people in Chandni Chowk thought Akshay Kumar is arriving to shoot 'Minus One: New Chapter'
- Shania Twain drops new album 'Queen of Me'
- Gippy Grewal's Punjabi film 'Honeymoon' completes 100 days in cinemas