Toyota displays modified off-road Hilux concept - Greater Noida News
by IANS | Updated Jan 12, 2023
The company also displayed an electric vehicle, the bZ4X, the first model to use the new e-TNGA electric vehicle architecture developed in collaboration with Subaru.
Hydrogen-based vehicles like Mirai - a fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV), Corolla Cross H2 Concept, fuel cell system module and xEV technology vehicles like Prius and Corolla Altis were also shown during the event.
The company also displayed the newly launched Innova Hycross, Urban Cruiser Hyryder, Camry Hybrid and luxurious Vellfire.
Vellfire is equipped with a 2.5L gasoline hybrid engine and coupled with dual motors.
The company also displayed Glanza claiming the mileage of 30.61 km/kg through E-CNG technology.
The company said that Toyota's most affordable offering for Indian customers, this cool hatchback Glanza is perfect for those seeking a stylish, technology laden, safe and comfortable car.
- Delhi's Air India Colony residents bolstered by Bombay HC verdict, seek land for township (Roundup)
- Adani Group hits back with detailed responses to Hindenburg's unsubstantiated accusations
- Hindenburg deliberately ignores Indian legal processes: Adani Group
- Adani Group reaffirms commitment to highest levels of compliance and continued growth
- Hindenburg Research report a calculated attack on India: Adani Group
- LIC net gains from holdings in Adani Group at Rs 27,300 crore
- Over 100 delegates to attend first G20 Finance Meeting
- Startup20 Engagement Group holds inception meeting in Hyderabad
- Air Asia flight makes emergency landing at Lucknow after bird hit
- Mahanadi Coalfields sets up eco-park over closed underground mine in Odisha