The party that wasn't: Britney denies partying with Paris Hilton - Los Angeles News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
It was previously reported that the 'Toxic' hitmaker and pal Paris had partied together at Hollywood agent Cade Hudson's 35th birthday party, reports The Mirror.
However, Britney has taken to Instagram to deny the claims and said that the photos that Paris had shared of her were "old photos". Sharing a video of her posing in a red crop top with the Coca-Cola label printed across it and a mini skirt in the same colour, Britney called the photos "creepy" and "weird".
She wrote in the caption: "Also have no idea about these pics of me from a birthday party I haven't been to a bday party in forever !!! And as for the pics, those have to be from years ago !!! Kind of creepy and weird that no one is talking about that a makes no sense whatsoever !!!"
Paris had shared a selection of photos of her and Cade in a post where she wished him a happy birthday.
The Mirror further states that she was then accused by Britney's army of loyal fans of photoshopping her into the photos. Paris took to Instagram to hit back at the "ridiculous" accusations, explaining how she sometimes uses an app to reduce blurring on photos.
In a since deleted comment, she wrote: "To all of those asking. Some of these photos were taken on an iPhone so they ended up being blurry. So they used this app called Remini to make it look unblurry and sometimes the AI distorts images."
- Legendary Telugu filmmaker Vishwanath is no more
- TXT's new album sells over 2 million copies in debut week
- BTS' J-Hope tries long hair in photo book to be released on Feb 17
- Hansal Mehta's 'Faraaz' to release in 100 screens in India
- Will Smith should be forgiven for Oscar slap, says Serena Williams
- 'BB16': Double dose of glamour as Bollywood stars amp up fun quotient
- No stopping 'Pathaan' as it rakes in Rs 667 cr gross worldwide in 8 days
- Documentary on US veterans psychedelic drug use in the works
- Tiger Shroff dances to 'Main Khiladi' from 'Selfiee' with Akshay Kumar
- Aarya Babbar turns director for his short film 'Pill Hai Ke Manta Nahi'