Tanmay Bhat recalls how it took SRK just 10 mins to understand a show script - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 15, 2023
Recalling his first meeting with Shah Rukh Khan, Tanmay said: "Before Filmfare happened, Rohan (Joshi) and I were writing a show for ICICI Awards, which Shah Rukh was hosting. He was going to come by 5, the show was at 6 and he was delayed by 15 minutes. He came, and we were like, there's no way he is doing this in 20 minutes."
"We go to his room and quickly run him through the script. It took him 10 minutes and he then cedomes up to us and he is like, first this happens, then this happens and we were like. how does he know everything?" Tanmay continued. "Shah Rukh looks at his phone and says that this player scored a goal and Rohan was like, 'I haven't even kept up with the football match'," he added.
Tanmay then went on to comment on the changing landscape of marketing in films. He said: "Earlier, the layer of marketing was IIMs but now it's going to be flooded by creators."
In 'All About Movies', a Spotify Original podcast, film critic Anupama Chopra speaks to leaders from the world of business, sports, politics, gastronomy, journalism, social media, and more about their passion for cinema.
She takes them on a journey of their fondest movie memories, their childhood movie experiences, their guilty pleasures and the role films have played in catapulting them to success.
Badminton champion PV Sindhu, journalist Faye D'Souza, mythology scholar Devdutt Pattanaik, LGBTQIA+ activist and influencer Sushant Divgikar, Cred Founder Kunal Shah and many more will be appearing on the podcast.
- TXT's new album sells over 2 million copies in debut week
- BTS' J-Hope tries long hair in photo book to be released on Feb 17
- Hansal Mehta's 'Faraaz' to release in 100 screens in India
- Will Smith should be forgiven for Oscar slap, says Serena Williams
- 'BB16': Double dose of glamour as Bollywood stars amp up fun quotient
- No stopping 'Pathaan' as it rakes in Rs 667 cr gross worldwide in 8 days
- Documentary on US veterans psychedelic drug use in the works
- Tiger Shroff dances to 'Main Khiladi' from 'Selfiee' with Akshay Kumar
- Aarya Babbar turns director for his short film 'Pill Hai Ke Manta Nahi'
- Adam Driver-starrer action-thriller '65' to release in India on March 10