Take a virtual tour of MG Pavilion at 'Auto Expo 2023' in metaverse - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
MG has teamed up with Metadome to offer an enriching digital experience for remote visitors.
The MGverse offers an integrated Explore & Creator's centre, a virtual experience zone with extended customer experience touchpoints and the MG Arena including an 'Avatar Shop', among other options.
It is a social, interactive digital twin of the physical 'MG Pavilion' at the event.
"With the automotive buying journey moving online and new-age customers demanding digital products and brand experiences more than ever, MGverse, the first of its kind, is creating a new era of immersive customer experiences," said Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India.
People can virtually view their realistic avatar by entering MG's expo pavilion and experience interactive engagement features while conversing with other avatars.
"We look forward to a successful collaboration in empowering the brand's ecosystem of immersive customer experiences with our proprietary 3D & XR platform for the automotive industry," said Kanav Singla, Founder and CEO, Metadome.ai.
The 'MGverse' was announced earlier as a platform that would combine multiple virtual spaces into a single continuum to allow MG's stakeholders to work, play, engage, collaborate, co-create, socialise and shop.
- Chip-maker Intel to layoff about 340 employees at California campus
- Samsung's Q4 profit drops 69% on sluggish demand, lowest since 2014
- Indian economy remains a 'bright spot' per IMF
- SC upholds NCLAT order on dues of Jet Airways' former employees
- ITC commences Rs 450 cr food manufacturing facility in Telangana
- Govt progressing on policy of adopting import substitutes, cost-effective indigenous fuels: Gadkari
- All outstanding ratings, including Adani company, under continuous surveillance: Acuite Ratings
- Sindhudurg to be linked with Hyderabad, Mysuru by 2 flights a week
- LIC's exposure to Adani group is only 0.975% of its AUM
- Xiaomi's Manu Jain moves on after 9 yrs, prepares for 'beginning of a new journey'