Taj Amer opens its doors in Jaipur
by IANS | Updated Dec 06, 2022
Puneet Chhatwal, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, of IHCL said, "IHCL has been in the Pink City for over 50 years. The culturally rich and historically significant city has evolved into a global tourist destination and important commercial hub. This opening is in line with IHCL's vision of strengthening our presence in key markets across India. With the launch of Taj Amer, IHCL has grown to nine hotels across brands in Jaipur."
Strategically located in Kukas, Taj Amer is a short drive from the majestic Amber Fort and other popular tourist spots. Stunning marble arches at the entrance lead into the lobby with its high domed ceilings, lotus filigree work, and carefully curated artwork. The luxurious 245 rooms and suites reflect the hotel's grandeur with peacock motifs, intricate latticework, and rich textures, offering picture postcard views. The hotel offers myriad dining experiences - from the legendary all-day diner, Shamiana; a selection of international cocktails with trademark local flavors at House of Nomad to small bites at Emperor's Court and the soon-to-launch Chinese cuisine at the signature House of Ming. The rooftop infinity pool is the perfect place for a bird's eye view of the Pink City. Inspired by ancient Indian healing wisdom Jiva Spa will be a sanctuary that provides a soothing blend of ayurvedic massages and aromatherapy for holistic rejuvenation.
Jaigarh, the lavishly appointed 16,000 sq. ft pillar-less ballroom, the adjoining 8,000 sq. ft lawns and spacious banqueting areas are ideal for weddings, business conferences as well as elegant soirees.
"Taj Amer's exquisite design is blended with our highly personalized service. We look forward to welcoming our guests to this new address in Jaipur," said Devraj Singh, General Manager, Taj Amer.
Jaipur is the capital of the state of Rajasthan. Home to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar, the city has emerged as an important centre for automotive and information technology, in addition to tourism and handicrafts.
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM