Swara Bhasker starts dubbing for projects from Delhi
by IANS | Updated Jun 17, 2020
"I'm dubbing for two shows. One is called ‘Flesh'. The other show, which I just wrapped shooting for before lockdown, awaits an official announcement," said Swara, who is in Delhi with her family.
"Since I'm in Delhi at the moment with my family, I am dubbing in a studio near my house. The directors and sound designers of the show are in Mumbai- monitoring the dubbing online and remotely," she added.
The actress is taking all precautionary measures while dubbing.
"I am very careful about not contracting the virus, not just for myself but also because I don't want my parents to get it. I work in a very controlled environment and don't touch anything in the studio. I carry my own coffee and water. I keep my mask and gloves on till everything is sanitised and I have to start dubbing. The headphones I use are new, personal and only I touch them," she said, adding that the recording room is sanitised before every dubbing session.
Swara feels "we will now need to become more organised than before, be more careful and plan shoots in a more controlled way".
- TXT's new album sells over 2 million copies in debut week
- BTS' J-Hope tries long hair in photo book to be released on Feb 17
- Hansal Mehta's 'Faraaz' to release in 100 screens in India
- Will Smith should be forgiven for Oscar slap, says Serena Williams
- 'BB16': Double dose of glamour as Bollywood stars amp up fun quotient
- No stopping 'Pathaan' as it rakes in Rs 667 cr gross worldwide in 8 days
- Documentary on US veterans psychedelic drug use in the works
- Tiger Shroff dances to 'Main Khiladi' from 'Selfiee' with Akshay Kumar
- Aarya Babbar turns director for his short film 'Pill Hai Ke Manta Nahi'
- Adam Driver-starrer action-thriller '65' to release in India on March 10