Sumeet Vyas: Let’s start with 'compassion' - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jun 16, 2020
"For all I understood from my travels, outside and inwards, life is full of subtle details, the inconspicuous ones, are often the most profound. Let's start with 'compassion', for those around us and the ones far away," he tweeted.
In the meantime, he is enjoying being a parent.
Sumeet had recently taken to Twitter to announce the arrival of a new member of his family.
"It's a boy. Shall be called Ved. Mamma and Daddy are acting cliche... Smothering the child every few minutes," he had tweeted.
Sumeet and model-actress Ekta Kaul had tied the knot in 2018, and Ved is their first child.
- 'Now our permanent booking is done,' posts Kiara on Instagram after wedding (Ld)
- 'Ab humari permanent booking hogayi hai', shares Kiara after tying the knot with Sidharth
- JLo posts clip defending Ben Affleck at Grammys after 'snapping'
- David Gilmour's wife calls Roger Waters 'Putin apologist', 'misogynist', 'thief'
- 'Pathaan' first Hindi film to make $100 mn without China release
- 'Is 'The Family Man' returning?', Manoj Bajpayee's video sends netizens in frenzy
- 'Dexter' set to return with origin series
- Sid-Kiara dance to 'Raatan Lambiyan' amid alcohol jetsprays, exotic flowers
- Nushrratt Bharuccha shares sneak-peek of 'Akelli'
- Katherine Ryan feels Leonardo DiCaprio's dating pattern is 'creepy'