Star Wars Squadrons Patch Notes - Check Out Star Wars Squadrons update Patch Notes 1.02, Release notes
Updated Oct 12, 2020
Star Wars Squadrons Update
The Star Wars Squadrons 1.02 official update is given below and it is available for download on all platforms like PC, PS4, and Xbox.
Star Wars Squadrons Patch: Fleet Battle Ranks
● Issues have been fixed where players could not be correctly placed in rank after initial placement matches.
● Players who have not started their placement matches will be able to place normally.
● Players who have started their placement matches will have their remaining matches use the corrected system.
● There will be no rank resets at this time.
Star Wars Squadrons Hotas Deadzone: Controls
● There is an Added option called “Controller Global Deadzone" and "Flight Stick Global Deadzone” in the menu which will allow the players to modify the dead zone individually.
● Adjusted the default input curves for Flight Sticks, which should make controls feel more responsive.
Star Wars Squadrons: VR
● Few of the visual effects in VR mode are adjusted.
Star Wars Squadrons 1.02: Bug Fixes
● Issues have been fixed where the Fleet Battles Tutorial can become incompleteable.
● Issues have been fixed where V Sync would sometimes become disabled upon returning to the main menu.
● Bug issues have been fixed where the Imperial squadron was invisible sometimes during the opening scene for Dogfight mode.
● Issues have been fixed that was causing the 3000 series Nvidia GPUs to default to low-quality graphics settings.
● We’ve removed a couple of instances where development text was appearing in the game.
● Issues have been fixed ensuring VOIP (voice chat) toggles work as intended.
● Issues have been fixed on PC where single player medals could be removed after playing other game modes.
Star Wars Squadrons Deadzone : Stability
● Improved stability in the Spectator feature of online PvP modes.
● Other general stability improvements and fixes.