Spotify's next Stream On event on March 8 - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
The company began hosting Stream On events in 2021 to showcase new products, tools for creatives, and exclusive podcasts.
"During Stream On, we'll share how Spotify is unlocking new possibilities for more creators than ever before so they can better connect with and build a truly global audience," said the company.
Moreover, the streaming giant mentioned that during the event, they will share the latest developments and tools to help more creators chart their pathways to success, get discovered by new audiences, build an engaged community, and connect with fans worldwide.
Meanwhile, Spotify launched the 'New Year's Hub' -- a one-stop destination where users can find classic party playlists and special takeovers from popular artists.
In a blogpost, Spotify said that users will find content to help them set their resolutions on the application's home page.
"Whether you want a low-key night or a heart-pounding dancefest, we have you set with featured playlists to match the vibe you're channelling," it said.
- Samsung unveils premium Galaxy S23 series, next-gen laptops
- WhatsApp rolling out longer group subjects, descriptions on Android beta
- 90% reduction in Covid deaths after booster dose: Study
- PagerDuty CEO faces backlash after quoting Martin Luther King Jr in layoff memo
- $3.1 mn spent on privacy last year in India: Report
- Apple may launch foldable iPad with 'carbon fibre kickstand' in 2024
- Google Pixel Tablet may come with 2 dock options
- Google terminates thousands of accounts pushing Chinese disinformation
- Acer launches new laptop with latest AMD Ryzen 7000 series processor in India
- iPhone 14 Crash Detection false alarms causing problems in Japan