Spot the Difference: Can You Spot the Poker Chip Among the Pumpkins? Explanation and Solution to the Optical Illusion
by J Nandhini | Updated Nov 28, 2022
What Is Optical Illusion?
Optical illusion, also known as Visual Illusion, is a kind of illusion caused by the visual system within visual perception. They are characterized by visual perception, which differs from reality. In simple terms, Optical Illusion is a kind of illusion in which we can't be able to clearly perceive the scene or image which we saw through our eyes. We misinterpret or get deceived easily by the image or scene.
Spot the Difference: Can you spot the poker chip among the pumpkins?
Optical illusions are something we get deceived or misperceived easily by seeing an image or scene through our eyes. Since it is a bit tricky, people love to explore more optical illusions. Optical Illusion always brings curiosity among people. Exploring Optical Illusion not only makes people curious and interested but also improves the efficiency of the brain and the eyes in developing observing skills. People were searching for Optical Illusion on the internet to feed their brains with more productive tasks. Such a task is Spot the Difference: Can you spot the poker chip among the pumpkins Optical Illusion?
Explanation To Find The Hidden Poker Chip in this Image
Image Source: pinterest
Spot the Difference: Can you spot the poker chip among the pumpkins in this Optical Illusion from the above image? Just look at the image carefully you can spot the hidden thing. In case if you are stuck with the image, well refer the solution image below to know the correct answer.
Solution To Find The Hidden Poker Chip in this Image
Most people are confused by this puzzle after seeing the image illusion provided here. However, some people could quickly identify the answer. In contrast, others could not get their guesses and answers right. This Viral Optical Illusion is hard to spot, so we have attached the image where we added the common solution. Look closely at the picture, the Poker Chip can be seen in the highlighted area of the picture if you look there. If you are unable to find it, don't worry, we will assist you with the image below.
Image Source: pinterest
Spot the Difference: Can you spot the poker chip among the pumpkins - FAQ
Within visual perception, an optical illusion is an illusion caused by the visual system and characterized by a visual percept that arguably appears to differ from reality.
These optical illusions put your eyes, brains, and reasoning skills to the test.
- Time To Test Your Eyes: Try To Find The Glass Marble Among These Stones In This Optical Illusion Within 19 Seconds
- Look Carefully! Catch The Sea Turtle In This Optical Illusion Before It Bites You
- Optical Illusion Eye Test: There Is A Hidden Fish In This Sea. Try To Find It
- Optical Illusion Visual Test: Only People With Hawkeyes Can Find The Bison In This Image
- Optical Illusion For IQ Test: Only A Genius Can Spot The Hidden Bee In 12 Secs
- Test Your Vision By Finding Out The Hidden Robber Behind This Optical Illusion
- Optical Illusion To Trick Your Eyes: Can You Find The Airplane Hidden In This Image Within 5 Seconds?
- It Is Not Easy To Find The Cowboy Hat Hidden In This Optical Illusion. Do You Want To Try?
- Optical Illusion Eye Test: Within 15 Seconds, Spot The Spectacles In This Picture
- Optical Illusion: There are Two Camel Riders. Can You Spot the Second Camel Rider in 12 Seconds?