Splatoon 3 Patch Notes 2.0.1 Available, Splatoon 3 Patch Notes 2.0.1 Improvements And Fixes
by C Hariharan | Updated Dec 09, 2022
Splatoon 3 Patch Notes 2.0.1 Available
On Nintendo Switch, a fresh update to Splatoon 3 is available, version 2.0.1. The most recent update to Splatoon 3 includes a few small adjustments and modifications, according to the official patch notes. In addition to this, Splatoon 3 patch 2.0.1 includes stability improvements. The patch notes were released on 8th December 2022.
Splatoon 3 Patch Notes 2.0.1
Changes to Player Controls
Fixed an issue that caused ink levels to immediately decrease when using a roller or brush close to the ground.
Fixed an issue that caused the game to force quit when the Equip menu is opened.
Fixed an issue that caused the game to force quit during Photo Mode in recon if the player tried to close Photo Mode after using an amiibo.
Fixed an issue that allowed temporary aliases set in Private Battles to be used in other modes.
You can check out these patch notes from the game's official site. Click here to view the complete patch notes- Splatoon 3 Patch Notes 2.0.1
Splatoon 3 Game Info
Splatoon 3 is a Nintendo Switch-exclusive third-person shooting game. The game features competitive online multiplayer matches as well as a story-driven single-player option, similar to its predecessors in the Splatoon series. On 17 February 2021, it was revealed via Nintendo Direct, and more details were released on 24 September 2021, with specifics on the co-op mode released on 9 February 2022. The release date for Splatoon 3 has been set for September 9th, 2022.
Splatoon 3 Gameplay
Splatoon 3 follows in the footsteps of the previous games in the series, which were all third-person shooters. Players can pick between "Inklings" and "Octolings" as their player character, which is a carryover from the previous game. They use colorful ink-shooting weapons. Each weapon type has its own set of capabilities. Rollers, for example, are giant paint rollers that can cover a large area with ink but are normally limited to close-range fighting, whereas Chargers are sniper rifle-like weapons with a long range but are less efficient at painting the ground. Splatoon 3 builds on this by introducing new main and special weapons. Inklings can also transform into squid-like animals known as the "Squid Form," which can be used to climb ink-covered walls or swim through ink quicker than humanoid forms can. Weapons have a limited supply of ink ammo, which is replenished faster in squid form than in humanoid form.
Splatoon 3 Patch Notes 2.0.1 Available - FAQs
The biggest difference from Splatoon 2 is that Salmon Run in Splatoon 3 will always be available to play.
The first Big Run of Splatoon 3 will start on December 9, 2022.
Nintendo planned to shut down the Splatoon 2 Online Lounge on July 28, 2021.
Splatoon 3 was released on 8 September 2022.
Splatfests are special, limited-time events in Splatoon 3 where players choose to champion one of three causes.
- Hogwarts Legacy Voice Actors, Who Are The Voice Actors In Hogwarts Legacy?
- Maplestory M Patch Notes, Maplestory M Maintenance, Classes, And More
- Disney Twisted Wonderland Voice Actors, Disney Twisted Wonderland Voice Cast And Disney Twisted Wonderland Characters
- Night Court Cast 2023 And Characters, Plot, Summary, And Premiere Date
- Twitterrific Not Working, How To Fix Twitterrific Not Working?
- Chingiz Allazov Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Parents, Girl Friend, Carrer, and More
- Kayo Not Loading, How To Reset Kayo App On Tv?
- How To Fix Warzone 2 Error Code 2012? Warzone 2 Error Code 2012
- Twitter 3rd Party Apps Not Working, How To Fix Twitter 3rd Party Apps Not Working?
- Krunker Not Loading, How To Fix The Most Common Issues On Any Krunker Client?