Sony likely working on new phone with Dimensity 8000 chip - Tokyo News
by IANS | Updated Oct 05, 2022
According to GizmoChina, the device's RAM capacity, the chipset information and with the software is also included in the listing.
"An unknown Sony-branded smartphone with model number XQ-DS99 has made its appearance on Geekbench. As per the listing, the phone will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8000 SoC," the report said.
The report mentioned that the device will include 12GB RAM and will run Android 12.
A recent report said that the tech giant is working on its first 100MP camera sensor.
The sensor will be aimed at premium mid-range smartphones. Notably, Sony also makes camera sensors for tech giants Apple and Google which are popular brands among smartphone photography enthusiasts.
- CSIR's 3 new missions with AI, ML technologies
- Lenovo announces new laptop with 'AMD Ryzen 3 7320U' processor in India
- Twitter to now share ad revenue with Blue users: Musk
- IIT Kanpur to launch haptic smartwatch for blind, visually impaired
- Smartphone app may help spot stroke symptoms as they occur
- Researchers develop device to detect brain tumour through urine
- Apple may launch 'HomePod mini 2' in 2024
- YouTube releases 'Go Live Together' for creators to co-stream on phone
- Twitter expands Blue service to 6 more countries
- Google to host event about AI on Feb 8