Sonam Kapoor thanks husband for sticking with her - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jun 16, 2020
"An appreciation post for my husband. Thank you for being extra kind and loving today. I really needed it. Love you so much," Sonam wrote on Instagram.
She also posted a picture of herself along with her husband.
Sonam's post comes after she faced heavy trolling on social media following the demise of Sushant Singh Rajput.
The actress had shared a condolence message for Sushant and his family, and followed it up with a tweet that read: "Blaming a girlfriend, ex girlfriend, family, colleagues for someone's death is ignorant and f****ng mean spirited."
Sonam faced criticism for her tweet as netizens have been expressing their anger against nepotism after Sushant's death. Sushant was found hanging on June 14 at his home in Bandra, Mumbai. He was cremated in Mumbai on June 15.
- Fawad, Sanam-starrer 'Barzakh' to premiere at Series Mania Fest
- Yami met real life crime journos during 'Lost' shoot
- Pallavi Joshi on 'The Vaccine War': Science thriller is a new genre, we decided to accept the challenge
- Sidharth, Kiara make first public appearance as man and wife after wedding
- Shruti Haasan: 2012 was not a great year for me personally
- Sharmila Tagore to make digital debut with 'Gulmohar', set to drop on March 3
- Priyanka Chopra has Valentine's Day plan with Celine Dion
- Abhishek Bachchan posts pic of wife Aishwarya, calls it 'beautiful view'
- Paul Rudd: My kids don't care that I'm famous!
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Media ka 'vaar' on housemate