Six vehicles pile-up on Lucknow-Agra Expressway, many injured - Lucknow News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
The accident occurred due to dense fog which led to poor visibility.
Trucks, buses and cars collided on the highway, leaving several people injured in the accident.
According to the witnesses, officials of the state government's Mining Department had stopped a dumper truck for checking, which led to the pile-up.
An Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) bus going from Etawah to Mathura, carrying around 50 passengers, also collided with a trailer truck. Several passengers, onboard the bus, were injured.
However, no casualties have been reported.
Meanwhile six people were killed on Wednesday as a dumper crashed into a tea stall in the morning. Four persons were injured.
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time
- Two UP officials booked for trader's death in custody
- Woman murdered in Magh Mela township in UP
- Maurya's MP daughter avoids controversy, focuses on polls
- Sitharaman to present economic survey for 2022-23 in Parliament today
- Ramcharitmanas row: Retired IPS officer comes out in support of Maurya