Sisodia assures Kanjhawala victim's family of justice, punishment for culprits - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 04, 2023
Condoling the horrific death of Anjali, Sisodia assured the family members that the Delhi government is with them in these tough times and will leave no stone unturned to get justice for their daughter.
"This is not an accident but a brutality that has left the whole nation in a state of shock. The government will ensure to get the strictest punishment for all the culprits involved in this incident and will get justice for the victim," Sisodia said.
Interacting with the media after the visit, Sisodia said that the cruelty of the incident has shaken the whole country.
"A girl gets trapped under the car and is trampled for 12 km but the car riders do not even realise that. This incident is an example of extreme brutality. The sad part is that we are still waiting for stringent action against the culprits," he said.
On the compensation to the victim's family announced by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Sisodia said that the AAP government will provide an assistance of Rs 10 lakh. Papers have also been procured for giving employment to one member of the family. Along with this, the government will take care of the treatment of the victim's mother, who needs dialysis on a regular basis, Sisodia said.
- Your guide to eating right as per Ayurveda in 2023
- Gurugram: Man dies after falling off tractor on Dwarka Expressway
- 'Final report almost ready', Delhi Police to SC in hate speech case
- Delhi Police arrest student from Mathura for cheating people on OLX
- Two youths detained for throwing bottles at Kailash Kher in K'taka
- Controversial BBC documentary on PM Modi screened in B'luru
- 5 Healthy Ingredients for Fitness Enthusiasts
- BJP govt in MP begins administrative surgery ahead of Assembly polls
- 13 LS seats with sizeable portion of Muslim voters under focus of Bengal BJP
- Raj HC hearing today, suspense may end over number of Cong MLAs resigned