Shriya Pilgaonkar glams up to play a sex worker in comedy drama 'Taaza Khabar' - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Dec 12, 2022
Talking about her character, Shriya said, "I am thrilled to be a part of Taaza Khabar where I got to showcase a completely different look that I haven't donned before and also in terms of building a character, this was a new experience for me, which was so much fun."
She mentioned that the new show sill present a different side of her as an actress.
She added, "Since I have recently been seen as a lawyer in Guilty Minds and a news reporter in The Broken news, I'm excited to be seen as a sex worker in this comedy-drama genre with Bhuvan Bam. It was fun to experiment with my look and performance. My character Madhu, is sassy and has a whole lot of spunk. Can't wait to share her with you!"
Besides 'Taaza Khabar,' Shriya is also currently shooting for her two upcoming films, details of which are under wraps.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza