Shraddha murder case: Aaftab's post-narco test concludes - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Dec 02, 2022
As per sources, the team from the Forensic Science Laboratory, Rohini had reached Tihar jail for the post-narco test at around 11.30 a.m.
"A four-member team had reached Tihar Jail No.-4 on Friday along with the investigating officer for a post-narco analysis session of Aaftab," said a senior FSL official.
"The test started around 12. He was again asked similar questions and his answers will be matched with the questions from the previous narco analysis session," said the sources.
If needed, the narco test will be done again, claimed the sources.
Further details were awaited.
Meanwhile, the prison authorities have also increased the security of his barrack after the police van was attacked by men, who were armed with swords.
Though his confessions in the narco test cannot be used in the court, yet it proved that the investigators were proceeding in the right direction.
Pertinent to mention here that the findings of both polygraph and narco test are not admissible in the court. These tests will only help the Delhi Police gather evidence, and thereby increase the possibility of prosecution of the guilty.
- Immerse yourself in experiences of all things luxe
- 9-year-old boy attacked by crocodile in Karnataka
- The possibility of making your dreams come true
- Thinning of Hair? Tips that can help
- New & Forthcoming Books for February
- 'Don't make us take a hard stand', SC warns Centre on delaying judges' transfer
- Man arrested in Goa for possessing amphetamine
- K'taka Cong swings into action; chief says party will 'comfortably win' elections
- Car owner hits parking attendant with bat in Delhi
- Lok Sabha adjourned amid Oppn's protests over Adani issue