Shraddha murder case: Aaftab's narco test concludes - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Dec 01, 2022
The test was successful and provided several clues to the investigators, they added.
Aaftab was taken to Ambedkar hospital around 8.30 a.m. for his narco test, which started around 10 a.m and ended at 12.30 p.m, they said.
His polygraph test at the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) in Rohini ended on Tuesday.
According to a senior FSL official, Aaftab's polygraph test is now complete and a detailed report will be shared in a day or two with the Delhi Police.
The sources said that Polygraph and narco tests were imperative in the case, as Aaftab was deceptive in nature during interrogation and tried to mislead the interrogators.
Shraddha and Aaftab had met through the dating app 'Bumble' in 2018. They had come to Delhi on May 8 and shifted to the Chattarpur area on May 15. On May 18, Aaftab allegedly killed Shraddha, chopped her body into 35 pieces and dumped them across various places over a period of 18 days.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time