Shraddha Arya found it difficult to act with turban, fake beard - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
She shared: "'Kundali Bhagya' has been a challenging show for me since the start, and there's no doubt that I'm enjoying every bit of it and learning a lot. When I got to know that Anjum Fakih and I will be impersonating as turban-clad sardars, I was very excited."
In the recent episodes, Preeta (Shraddha Arya) and Srishti (Anjum Fakih) decided to disguise themselves as sardars so that they can enter Arjun's (Shakti Arora) house and find out his real identity.
The actress, who worked in TV shows such as 'Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki', 'Tumhari Paakhi' and 'Dream Girl' shared further about the challenges they faced while getting into the look of Sikh men.
"In fact, initially, it was a little difficult and uncomfortable for me to act wearing a turban and stick on a fake beard and moustache for so many hours, but I must say it was a very different experience altogether. But I am sure we also looked really delightful in this disguise," she concluded.
'Kundali Bhagya' airs on Zee TV.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza