Shooting Nationals: Manu Bhaker, Sarabjot Singh win mixed team pistol title - Bhopal News
by IANS | Updated Dec 04, 2022
The Haryana duo trounced Karnataka's Divya T.S. and Imroz 16-4 in the gold medal encounter.
Manu and Sarabjot had earlier topped the qualification round as well with a combined score of 575, while the Karnataka pair had finished second with 573 to set up the title clash.
Punjab and ONGC shared the bronze medals.
In the junior mixed team pistol, the gold was won by Uttar Pradesh's Anjali and Sagar, after they beat Uttarakhand's Yashsavi and Abhinav 18-16 in the gold medal match. Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh won the bronze medals on offer.
At the Vattiyoorkavu Shooting Range in Thiruvananthapuram, where the Rifle nationals are being hosted, the Indian Navy's Niraj Kumar won the 50m rifle-prone men's event with a score of 625.8.
Olympian Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar representing Madhya Pradesh, won silver with 624.8 while Delhi's Tarun Yadav won bronze with a score of 623.4.
Niraj, in fact, won a double gold, taking the team title in men's prone along with G. Purusothaman and Ajay Thakur.
- PVL: Presence of fans in stadiums across the three cities will add to the electrifying atmosphere inside the venues, says Joy Bhattacharjya
- Women's T20 Tri-series: Deepti Sharma helps dominant India thrash West Indies
- La Laga 2022-23: Four things we learned in Spain's Matchday 19 (Analysis)
- SA20: MI Cape Town pick Tim David as replacement for injured Livingstone
- SA20: MI Cape Town pick Henry Brookes in place of Olly Stone for 2023 season
- MP CM Shivraj Chouhan declares Khelo India Youth Games open in Bhopal
- Sachin Tendulkar, BCCI office-bearers to felicitate World Cup-winning U19 women's team
- World Veterans TT: Yogesh Desai claims gold in 70+, Mantu Murmu wins women's 60+ crown
- Boxer Tamanna Beniwal looking to win 4th medal in Khelo India Youth Games
- New Zealand's Bracewell refuses to criticise Lucknow pitch after losing T20I on spin-friendly track