Shooting for 'Shehzada' song takes a toll on Kartik Aaryan's legs - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
Kartik took to Instagram, where he shared a picture of himself dipping his feet in ice cold water. He is also seen holding a large chunk of ice as he poses for a selfie.
"Ghutne toot gaye Ice Bucket Challenge 2023 starts now #Shehzada #SongShoot#CalvesGone," he wrote as the caption.
According to reports, Kartik is shooting for the remake of the popular song 'Butta Bomma' form the film 'Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo' originally featuring Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde.
'Shehzada' is an action drama directed by Rohit Dhawan. The film stars Kartik Aaryan in the lead role alongside Kriti Sanon, Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Ronit Roy and Sachin Khedekar. It is a remake of the 2020 Telugu film 'Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo'.
- Arbaaz Khan to host chat series 'The Invincibles' starring Bollywood legends
- Release of Ranveer, Alia-starrer 'Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani' pushed to July 28
- 'Bigg Boss 16': MC Stan left in tears after Shalin says Shiv deserves to win more
- Suniel Shetty-hosted MMA reality show 'Kumite 1 Warrior Hunt' to drop on MX studios on Feb 12
- Kiara-Sidharth Jaisalmer wedding details shared by paparazzo
- 'Indian Idol 13': Kriti Sanon likens contestant's voice to Lata Mangeshkar's
- Rupert Grint says filming 'Harry Potter' was 'suffocating'
- Shilpa, Shamita used to fight as latter didn't share clothes
- Dissident Iranian filmmaker Jafar Panahi on a hunger strike
- Exciting sequel to 'The Big Bull' is in the works, says Anand Pandit