Shekhar Suman does a qawwali to roast 'Bigg Boss 16' contestants - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Nov 27, 2022
As he makes comments on each and every contestant, it leads to a tiff between Priyanka Choudhary and Ankit Gupta.
Ankit questions Priyanka about her behaviour, to which Priyanka says Ankit remaining silent most of the time irritates her.
Ankit tries to explain to Priyanka that every conversation need not be a fight but could be a normal discussion, which though fails to impress Priyanka.
In another segment, Archana Gautam refuses to follow the orders given by Bigg Boss and denies serving the punishment given by Bigg Boss.
Five contestants, including Archana Gautam, Saundarya Sharma, Shalin Bhanot, Priyanka Choudhary and Ankit Gupta, were sleeping during the day and despite a warning by Bigg Boss, they kept on sleeping.
Bigg Boss then asks the other contestants to continuously splash cold water on them.
Others follow the diktat, but Archana says she would catch a cold because of the chilled water. This leads to Bigg Boss deciding to punish everyone inside the house, which triggers a fight among the housemates.
'Bigg Boss 16' airs on Colors.
- Kiara-Sid to reach Jaisalmer on Feb 5, families to arrive on Saturday
- Kiara, Sidharth to take 'saaat phere' at Jaisalmer's Suryagarh Palace
- Thalapathy Vijay's film No. 67 finally gets a name - 'LEO'
- Dino Morea showcases his football skills in Instagram Reel
- Aisha Ahmed recollects how people in Chandni Chowk thought Akshay Kumar is arriving to shoot 'Minus One: New Chapter'
- Shania Twain drops new album 'Queen of Me'
- Gippy Grewal's Punjabi film 'Honeymoon' completes 100 days in cinemas
- Paulo Coelho calls Shah Rukh 'king', 'legend'; SRK replies
- 'Pathaan' crosses Rs 700 crore worldwide in 9 days
- 'Tere Pyaar Mein' from Ranbir-Shraddha's 'Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar' was shot across 8 Spanish locations