Satish Kaushik reveals how Javed Akhtar would praise Bazmee's scripts - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
He recalled: "Anees is extremely sharp when it comes to films because he has worked with Raj Kapoor and comes with that era's knowledge. So you can imagine the level of sensibility he possesses in terms of commercial cinema."
Anees is known for his films such as 'Hulchul', 'Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha', 'No Entry', 'Singh Is Kinng', and many more.
The 66-year-old director, who directed a number of films like 'Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja', 'Prem', 'Kaagaz', among others added: "Javed Akhtar Sahab once narrated how Anees who was a young writer wrote a piece of write-up that was shared with him."
"Believe it or not, Javed sahab did not make a single change and asked the makers not to edit a single word from the piece. It was written that well," he concluded.
Satish is coming along with well-known directors Anees Bazmee and Indra Kumar as special guests on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'.
It airs on Sony Entertainment Television.
- TXT's new album sells over 2 million copies in debut week
- BTS' J-Hope tries long hair in photo book to be released on Feb 17
- Hansal Mehta's 'Faraaz' to release in 100 screens in India
- Will Smith should be forgiven for Oscar slap, says Serena Williams
- 'BB16': Double dose of glamour as Bollywood stars amp up fun quotient
- No stopping 'Pathaan' as it rakes in Rs 667 cr gross worldwide in 8 days
- Documentary on US veterans psychedelic drug use in the works
- Tiger Shroff dances to 'Main Khiladi' from 'Selfiee' with Akshay Kumar
- Aarya Babbar turns director for his short film 'Pill Hai Ke Manta Nahi'
- Adam Driver-starrer action-thriller '65' to release in India on March 10