Samsung offer 20-yr warranty on some of its products in India - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Dec 02, 2022
The company will offer a long-term warranty on the Digital Inverter Motor used in its washing machines and Digital Inverter Compressor used in its refrigerators.
"With our vision to offer sustainable solutions to our consumers, we have introduced 20-year warranty on Digital Inverter Motor & Compressor used in our washing machines and refrigerators," Mohandeep Singh, Senior Vice President, Consumer Electronics Business, Samsung India, said in a statement.
The company said that the initiative will bring peace of mind to customers by increasing the reliability and durability of products and further strengthening its commitment to reduce e-waste and promoting sustainability.
"Frequent replacement of home appliances not only costs time and energy but also produces physical waste. Hence, this initiative is aimed at reducing e-waste while also offering durability along with the peace of mind to our consumers," Singh added.
The advanced Digital Inverter Compressor and Digital Inverter Motor showcase the company's investment in quality and sustainability, ultimately gaining consumers' confidence, according to the company.
The company believes that in order to live sustainably with prolonged durability, it all starts at home because small choices made every day can have a big impact on the planet.
- Lenovo announces new laptop with 'AMD Ryzen 3 7320U' processor in India
- Twitter to now share ad revenue with Blue users: Musk
- IIT Kanpur to launch haptic smartwatch for blind, visually impaired
- Smartphone app may help spot stroke symptoms as they occur
- Researchers develop device to detect brain tumour through urine
- Apple may launch 'HomePod mini 2' in 2024
- YouTube releases 'Go Live Together' for creators to co-stream on phone
- Twitter expands Blue service to 6 more countries
- Google to host event about AI on Feb 8
- Apple, Google urged to remove TikTok from app stores by US Senator