Samsung confirms to launch Galaxy S23 series on Feb 1 - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Jan 07, 2023
The website posted a page of the Unpacked event a bit early, confirming the Galaxy S23 launch date, reports 9To5Google.
Moreover, the teaser revealed the new camera design with pictures of leaves and lilacs in the corner, indicating at the names of the rumoured colours that recently leaked.
It is likely to come in three colours-- Cotton Flower, Mistly Lilac, Botanic Green, and Phantom Black, the report said.
Meanwhile, last month, it was reported that the tech giant had delayed the launch of its Galaxy S23 series, to mid-to-late February this year.
The reason for the delay was that the tech giant had not been able to decide on the final pricing structure for the smartphones.
Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic in early 2020, this will be the first in-person Unpacked event.
- Samsung unveils premium Galaxy S23 series, next-gen laptops
- WhatsApp rolling out longer group subjects, descriptions on Android beta
- 90% reduction in Covid deaths after booster dose: Study
- PagerDuty CEO faces backlash after quoting Martin Luther King Jr in layoff memo
- $3.1 mn spent on privacy last year in India: Report
- Apple may launch foldable iPad with 'carbon fibre kickstand' in 2024
- Google Pixel Tablet may come with 2 dock options
- Google terminates thousands of accounts pushing Chinese disinformation
- Acer launches new laptop with latest AMD Ryzen 7000 series processor in India
- iPhone 14 Crash Detection false alarms causing problems in Japan