Ryan Reynolds starts training for 'Deadpool 3' but not without a jibe at Hugh Jackman - Los Angeles News
by IANS | Updated Feb 05, 2023
"I'm not training for Deadpool," Reynolds wrote on his Instagram story.
"I'm training to spend several months with @thehughjackman -- who's not as nice as everyone thinks."
Jackman, 54, couldn't help but respond with a quip of his own, reposting the story and adding a "Ur cute" sticker with a heart.
As per 'People' magazine, in September Jackman and Reynolds announced in a video posted to Twitter that 'Wolverine' would be in the highly anticipated 'Deadpool 3', with a source telling PEOPLE that the role will be much larger than a cameo.
Since the announcement, the actors have continued their playful feud, mirroring that of their characters' 'Deadpool' and 'Wolverine'. Jackman noted the two Marvel superheroes "are opposites" and "hate each other" in the upcoming sequel.
Last month, he jokingly begged the Academy not to nominate Reynolds' Christmas movie 'Spirited' in an Instagram video, saying the nod would "make the next year of my life insufferable".
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively welcome their 4th baby
- XG's 'Left Right' music video contrasts space travel with 1970s visual themes
- Celebrity Cricket League to bring the best of sports, entertainment from Feb 18
- Atif Aslam to perform with Firdaus Orchestra live in concert in Dubai
- Akshay Kumar says he is inspired by Chote Miyan Tiger Shroff
- Days after Burt Bacharach's death, his 'You Can Have Her' with Elvis Costello is out
- U2 all set for Vegas tour celebrating band's 1991 album 'Achtung Baby'
- Bhuvan Bam releases new song from 'Taaza Khabar' in collaboration with his old pals
- Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand
- Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur feature on book cover of John le Carre's 'The Night Manager'