Russian flight lands in Goa safely after bomb hoax - Panaji News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
Goa-bound flight from Moscow made an emergency landing in Jamnagar airport on Monday night at 9.30 p.m. following the bomb threat. It was diverted to Jamnagar after an email warning of a bomb in the flight was received.
After landing at Dabolim airport in Goa, the Russian tourists said that they are lucky to be safe.
"Authorities thoroughly checked all our luggage and flight, but nothing suspicious was found. We are lucky as we are safe," one of the passengers said.
NSG and BDDS teams at Jamnagar had thoroughly checked the plane besides the luggage and hand baggage of the travellers but no suspicious object was found.
Passengers also said that they were provided all the facilities at Jamnagar after they were de-boarded there. "We spent around 9 hours outside the flight at the airport (Jamnagar). But we are happy now that we have reached here," another passenger said.
- Punjab ex-minister Dharamsot arrested
- In process of finalising online gaming regulations, Centre to Delhi HC
- ADGP Kashmir reviews security scenario in Baramulla
- K'taka generates nearly 50% of country's renewable energy: Bommai
- Not above law just because one is a constitutional authority, says SC
- 846 domestic, 458 international flights delayed at IGI airport in Dec-Jan
- Telangana Congress chief launches padyatra (Ld, correcting para 5)
- Rajsamand MP Diya Kumari meets Rly Minister in Delhi
- 'If you ignore hate crime, it will come for you': SC on delay in FIR in 2021 Noida case
- CBI arrests 3 in bribe case; Rs 1.02 cr recovered (Lead)