Robert De Niro, Anne Hathaway join 'Armageddon Time' cast - Los Angeles News
by IANS | Updated Jun 17, 2020
The film is a 1980s memory piece, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Along with directing, Gray has also written "Armageddon Time". He taps into his own experiences as a student at the Kew-Forest School in Queens for the film. Fred Trump served on the board of the private school and Donald Trump was an alumnus. The school's principal will be a central character of the story.
There's no update about when "Armageddon Times" will go into production amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Meanwhile, Blanchett is also doing Adam McKays next directorial venture "Dont Look Up".
McKay's Netflix film "Don't Look Up" also stars Jennifer Lawrence. It follows two astronomers who embark on a tour to warn people of an approaching asteroid that can potentially destroy planet Earth. McKay is writing and directing the movie.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza