Ramp up house-to-house survey in containment zones: Delhi L-G
by IANS | Updated Jun 18, 2020
Baijal was chairing a meeting of the Delhi Disaster Management Authority, attended by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia and AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria as well as the Delhi Chief Secretary, the Commissioner of Police and other senior officers.
The meeting came a day after the Delhi government decided to cap the Covid-19 test price at Rs 2,400 and launched the rapid antigen methodology. The meeting was informed that 30-minute antigen detection test had started at about 169 locations with 341 teams on Thursday.
The ICMR has trained health professionals.
A format to be issued by hospitals to Covid-19 cured patients and another to persons tested for antigen detection tests were approved at the meeting. The later is subject to clearance from AIIMS and ICMR.
Meanwhile, the Covid-19 tally is inching towards the 50,000-mark and the virus has claimed more than 1,904 lives in Delhi.
- Did Shakespeare predict J&K's bigwig land grabbers in his sublime tragedy?
- Delhi L-G recommends Sisodia's name to Home Ministry for probe over Feedback Unit
- Campaigning for Tripura polls at high pitch
- '1,457 cases pending related to compensation for land acquisition'
- Police report on postering in front of Justice Mantha's residence lacks specifics
- 2 held in Tamil Nadu for poaching 18 turtles
- Maha: MVA, others seek probe into scribe's 'murder', decry lawlessness
- Karnataka's ruling BJP, opposition parties gear up for last Assembly session
- Upendra Kushwaha has given his 'dil' to someone else: RJD leader
- Leopard attacks 3 in Ghaziabad court