Ram temple 'aarti' to be streamed live on social media
by IANS | Updated Jun 18, 2020
The Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust is making arrangement for live telecast of the 'aarti' on Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.
According to Acharya Satyendra Das, chief priest of the temple, the 'Mangala aarti' that is held in the morning will be streamed live, followed by 'Shringar aarti', then the 'Bal bhog and aarti' and then the 'Sandhya aarti' in the evening and the last 'Shayan aarti'.
"The 'Shringar' process in which the temple is decorated will also be streamed live, he said on Wednesday.
The temple trust is also preparing to launch its official website, while its Facebook page has already been launched.
The trust is also getting its official twitter handle verified and all updates related to temple construction will be posted here for the information of the people.
Trust member Anil Mishra said that the trust will release all the official details about the temple construction through the website. The office of the trust has just started functioning.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time